Journals and Book Chapter
- A Cell-DEVS Model for Logistic Urban Growth, B. St-Aubin, G. Wainer, Proceedings of Annual Simulation Symposium, Tucson AZ. 2019.
- A Framework for the Extension of DEVS with Sensor Fusion Capabilities, Joseph Boi- Ukeme, G. Wainer, SCS/ACM/IEEE Proceedings of the Spring Simulation Conference 2020, Fairfax, VA (virtual event) – May 2020
- Analytics And Visualization Of Spatial Models As A Service, B. St-Aubin, E. Yammine, M. Nayef, G. Wainer. Proceedings of SummerSim 2019. Berlin, Germany. 2019.
- Design and Implementation of a Building Control System in Real-Time DEVS, K. Bjornson, B. Earle, J. Boi-Ukeme, G. Wainer. Symp. on Theory of Modeling and Simulation, Tucson AZ. 2019.
- Indoor Localization and Building Occupancy Count Estimation using LTE-A Ultra-Dense Networks, Ala’a Al-Habashana, V. Rajus, Cristina Ruiz-Martin, Liam O’ Brian, Nicolas Arellano Risopatron, Stephen Fai, G. Wainer, Symposium on Simulation in Architecture and Urban Design (SimAUD 2020), Vienna, Austria – 2020
- A Cell-DEVS Model for Logistic Urban Growth – Demo, B. St-Aubin, G. Wainer, Demo Session. Spring Simulation Conference, Tucson AZ. 2019.
- Introduction to the Discrete Event Specification Formalism and its Application for Modelling and Simulating Cyber-Physical Systems, G. A. Wainer, R. Goldstein and A. Khan, Winter Simulation Conference (WSC), Gothenburg, Sweden, 2018, pp. 177-191.